Friday, May 18, 2007

Welcome to "Random thoughts on Paradise"

So, like everyone else out there... I've decided that I am also going to be blogging my thoughts on this wonderful country of ours from now on...

This is not a dedicated political blog but merely a site where I can share my thoughts, opinions and views on the current affairs of Maldives.

As humans, no two people really think alike and are most likely to have diverse and opposing views on many subjects. The idea is to be able to carry on discussions despite the differences so that we all might benefit from them in our own way.

I have decided that for reasons of avoiding unnecessary irrelevant comments being posted on this blog, that I will moderate them before posting. This is not for reasons of censorship. I do not condone censorship at all. I hope you will understand and appreciate why the blog has to be moderated. I request when you post comments, to use respectful language and be civil towards all writers on this blog. There will be no space for comments that are likely to provoke, attack or offend others. Comments that are sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable or encourage unlawful activity will not be posted as I am hoping that this blog will be viewed by a varied audience from different walks of life.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for visiting this blog of mine and reading my thoughts and sharing yours with me.

The views expressed in this blog are those of the contrubutors who posted them unless otherwise mentioned.