Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back Again!

Its been a long time since I had written. Longtime not to be writing when writing has been a passion of mine for so long. Its not that I haven't written anything in the last year, its just that I have had my focus elsewhere and my involvement and commitment in the reform process has taken me on a journey that has been at times rewarding, disappointing, hopeless. The journey of the Maldivian reform process has also lead me down paths that have showed me different sides of the Maldivian political landscape that I would have not known otherwise.

Its not an excuse to not write. So I in the coming days I will try and fill in as much as possible about my thoughts on the democratization of our beloved country and the things that lay ahead of us.

But damn, its good to be back.

No comments: